Seeking a motivated and energetic civil engineering CAD drafter/designer. Interested candidates should be team players with a solid work ethic, looking to grow in the role from the expected work experience.
What you will be doing
- Works closely with Project Managers and Civil Engineers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for performing and coordinating the conversion of concept site designs into working documents using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Performs non-routine and complex assignments from verbal instructions and under minimal supervision.
- Reviews CAD drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Demonstrates ability to update and improve existing CAD standards
- Design document submission and review adjustments
What you will need to know/have
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
- 1-5 years of experience in site civil engineering drafting/design
- Associates of Applied Technology or similar degree preferred, or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in plan development
- Proven ability to work on a team designing and preparing construction documents for projects
- Project delivery experience working directly with clients
- Ability to solve engineering problems using sound engineering judgment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable interacting with clients
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Valid Driver’s License
Salary negotiable depending on experience
SilverPeak is multi-disciplined firm specializing in structural engineering, civil engineering, design and architecture, and land surveying. The company started in 2005, moved to Layton in 2010 and built its new main office, and today boasts over 1,300 projects under it’s belt.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people who thrive on details and providing exceptional work. Each member of the project team is valued highly.